Monday, September 21, 2009

Late Weezer/Blink-182 Post


I guess I have a lot less free time now that I'm working. It's been weeks since this show, but I still think it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

Blink-182, Weezer and Taking Back Sunday played to a sold-out crowd at the Meadows on Sat., Sept. 29, and at least Weezer and Blink rocked it. Also, I got a press pass from the Bristol Press, so I got to take some sweet photos. The entire show was 15-year-old Freesia's dream come true.

The best concert of my life was probably Summercase 2007 in Madrid, when I got to see Bloc Party, the Arcade Fire, the Chemical Brothers, the Flaming Lips, Air, the Kaiser Chiefs, Lily Allen, James, etc. all over the course of two nights. However, this summer, I got to see my next top 3 concerts: Blink-182, of course, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Vampire Weekend at All Points West and also a last-minute show from Mates of State at Cafe 9, which was intimate and the best $3 ever spent.

No comments: