Monday, October 25, 2010

New blog - Merry Picnic

You might notice that this is the first time I've posted here in over a month. I started law school this year, so it's been a bit difficult for me to post as much as when I was working as a journalist. My boyfriend Garrett and I had been talking for some time about running a blog together, so last month we started Merry Picnic, a music and 20-something lifestyle blog that covers a lot of the same topics as The Freesia Fix but expands to more things we like to do as 20-somethings living in Connecticut. Check it out here: http://merrypicnic.blogspot.com/.

I don't know if this means the end of The Freesia Fix, but it does mean that I'm putting more of my effort into the shared blog. I started The Freesia Fix in 2008 for my online journalism class at UConn. What began as a class assignment turned into something I really enjoyed contributing to, so I am leaving this link up with all the archives. I hope my posts were helpful to some of you, and I really hope you enjoyed reading.

Thank you for reading,
Freesia

No comments: