Sunday, March 28, 2010

Absolutely beautiful: "Happy Birthday Lady Gaga Biggest Fan Made Video Ever"



RT @ladygaga http://bit.ly/9fZ67S i've never cried so hard in 24 years, from pure joy and unconditional love. Tears still streaming

In honor of Lady Gaga's 24th birthday today, fan and director Ryan James Yezak put together an amazing video compilation of birthday wishes, Gaga appreciation, teeth and Gaga clips. It's absolutely beautiful. There's so much love, and her fans are basically thanking her for showing them that they can be themselves. In Yezak's explanation for why he wanted to put together this video, he said it was "because no other artist has inspired me more over the past year than Lady Gaga." I watched the video after Gaga posted the link above on Twitter, and if I were her, I would have cried too.

There's definitely a reason why her fans love her. Gaga also thanked everyone for the messages and other videos on Twitter. I love that she linked the above one. And speaking of Lady Gaga, there's finally a set date for a Connecticut appearance on Sept. 16 at the XL Center in Hartford. Ticket info's not released yet, that I know of, and I just know that those who have tickets to her canceled show will have first dibs. I don't have those first dibs, so I will be out the lookout. This post can also be the first of more to come in the ticket watch.

No comments: