Thursday, March 4, 2010

Vampire Weekend plays in a house in Barcelona? That is the coolest thing ever!



Maybe I'm on a Spain kick, but I just saw @pitchforkmedia tweet this, and I just had to blog about it/embed the video here so when I look back on my posts, it'll make me watch it again.

According to the video description, this person's friend ran into Vampire Weekend at a bar after a concert on Feb. 27, and invited them back to this birthday party. Apparently Vampire Weekend went back and performed a little concert there. The video is awesome. It's obviously intimate since the band's squished into a tiny corner, and you can see that the mirror in back has "Fiesta" written on it, and everyone there is so excited and having a great time. I also like the guy smoking in front. If this were my birthday party, it would be the highlight of my life. Actually, I wish I could have been there because it would have meant I was in Barcelona, and I really miss Spain and need to go back, stat. Coolest thing ever.

No comments: