Friday, April 23, 2010

Not even kidding - HIT ME WITH A TEXT!


I heard this song on the radio on my way home from work tonight, and it is RINGTONE GOLD, at least for text messages. (Note: I actually find this song absolutely hilarious, which is why I love it.) This is almost as good as Twitter Girl (I swear to LOL, she twittin' OMG), which I also heard on the radio at some point.

It's like these guys are no longer fighting with the critics saying their songs are just geared toward selling more ring tones. They're just not fighting it. (One of the lyrics is even about a ring tone, "lately it's your favorite song." I'll take it. I think it's better not to fight it. Also it gives me a good chuckle while listening to the radio.

I especially enjoy the beginning "J-j-j-j-J-Rrrrrr" in the beginning for Jason Derulo. Also, I have to point out that the girlfriend has her own category on this guy's buddy list. Yeah, we all know we did that back when when we used AIM..

No comments: