Thursday, April 15, 2010

Justified freak out: Lady Gaga tickets go on sale Monday!



I'm kicking myself for not buying tickets to the canceled Lady Gaga show at the Oakdale.

I wanted to go, but I didn't get around to buying tickets, and at the time, I couldn't think of anyone to go with. Now that I've realized that everyone loves Lady Gaga, my friends and I have the dire task of getting tickets to the Sept. 16 show at the XL Center in Hartford as soon as they go on sale on Monday, April 19 at 10 a.m.

I'm scared.

Everyone who purchased tickets to the canceled show received a personal password to get tickets before they go on sale to the general public Monday. So that's a good chunk of tickets already gone. AND Lady Gaga has been selling out like crazy everywhere. She sold out three, not one or two, but THREE shows in less than an hour at Madison Square Garden - an arena bigger than the XL Center, which is only holding one show.

SO, we're going to sit at our computers all morning, cross our fingers, hit refresh at 10 a.m. and hope for the best.

(Note: I embedded "Telephone" above because it's awesome.)

No comments: